Please read through the following qualifying criteria and instructions below; they contain important information about applying for a Boutique Apartment.
In order for you to be considered for residency, you’ll need to meet the following criteria.
- Your verifiable monthly income is at least 3 times the rent for the apartment you’re applying for.
- You do not have an open bankruptcy.
- You’ve never been evicted from a previous apartment.
- You’ve never been convicted of a crime involving people, property or controlled substances.
If your answer is ‘Yes’ to all of the statements above, please proceed. If your answer is ‘No’ or ‘I Don’t Know’, please call our office for further clarification.
The list above is not all-inclusive. If you have specific questions or concerns, please call our office.
Steps for Application Process
- Fill out the online application form and have the following items handy:
- Your contact information
- Your social security number
- Your vehicle information
- Your driver’s license or state ID
- Current and previous address/rental information
- Current and previous employment information
- Submit a $45 application fee (per applicant) and a $200 hold fee:
- The application fee is non-refundable and is required to run a credit check, a criminal background check and a rental history check. This fee is required from each applicant.
- The hold fee serves to hold a specific unit for a maximum of 2 weeks, and is refundable if the applicant is not accepted as a resident or if the applicant withdraws this application in writing within 24 hours of being approved for the unit. If application is withdrawn more than 24 hours after being approved the entire holding deposit will be forfeited.
- You may submit payment via credit or debit card by calling our office, or you can write two (2) separate checks/money orders and mail them or drop them by our office.
- Confirm receipt of your application by calling or emailing us.